Company / Job Overview :
Goalteller is a fintech startup in the investment planning space. The company is in the process of building a highly dynamic platform for making financial decisions more informed and planned.
The company would be operating in the B2C space.
The platform would be run on highly syncronised, dynamic algorithms that would be the core of the platform / business.
The front end / mobile app developer would be required to build and code the product across all platforms ( Mobile ( IOS and Android) and Web).
The company will be adopting a mobile first approach
Skills Required : 1) HTML, CSS and JS
1) HTML, CSS and JS
2) Detailed understanding of any JS framework - ( React preferable)
3) Working knowledge of react native or any native app development
4) Knowledge and experience of creating applications that are responsive and compatible on different devices / browsers / screens ( Good exposure to developing Responsive & Mobile first UI)
5)Good exposure to developing Responsive UI and AJAX
6) Should have worked with REST API and asynchronous data loading ( AJAX etc)
7) Preferably has used ES6 and above
8) Awareness of dev ops processes associated with running an application in a product environment
9) Good to have knowledge of testing framework
10) Optimize components for maximum speed and scalability
1) Work with the design team to execute and code and build the front end design for the web and mobile apps ( Android / IOS)
2) Adherence to timelines and quick turnaround times especially since there would be significant iterations over the course of the next few months / quarters
3) Ensuring the finer aspects of the output are polished and not ignored
1) Tele -Interview
2) Assignment - ( Create a front end page from a paper mockup that will be shared - single page but across platforms)
Compensation - Would be a combination of salary / equity.