Designation - Customer Service Associate
Experience - 2- 4 yrs
1. Manage inbound and outbound calls.
2. Handle customer support email communication.
3. Respond promptly to customer query.
4. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods / tools.
5. Handle and resolve customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
6. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product inquiries.
7. Provide pricing and delivery information.
8. Build sustainable relationship of trust through open and interactive communication with the customers.
9. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
10. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies as set down by the organisation.
11. Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
12. Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Proven customer support experience of minimum 2 years.
3. Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of questions and customers.
4. Ability to multi- task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
5. Languages :
English and Hindi mandatory.
6. Experience in handling cloud telephony tools as well as CRM tools such as Freshdesk, etc.