We are currently seeking a self-motivated techno-functional engineer with overall 5+ years of ORACLE and PL / SQL and tax-related configuration experience in Order Management, Purchasing, and Financial modules.
This engineer will help and build the next generation of tax interfaces with Oracle products. Our ONESOURCE Integrations for Oracle is a key component of our product suite.
As an Oracle technical engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing our product, enhancements, new futures, and urgent hotfixes.
You will also prepare technical requirement specs, installation guides, and other documentation, related to the integration processes between Oracle and ONESOURCE Determination.
The Engineer will work closely work with BSA, Project Managers.L2 support team, CS team, PS team, and sales team to develop or provide solutions for exiting and new Integration between oracle R12 and OneSource Determination.
The Engineer will act as ORACLE integration SME during the various stages of product development with Thomson Reuters’ suite of products.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities :
may perform as an individual contributor for customization and design work on complex applications.
Masters or Bachelors degree in any Engineering stream preferably Computer Science or Electrical.
Required Skills (Must have), Necessary industry Experience & associated number of years of experience :
1. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills written and verbal
2. Must have working experience with Oracle R12 for Order to Cash and Procure to Pay( with localization experience is a plus).
3. Must be able to install patches in an Oracle R12 environment and configure for various scenarios.
4. Must have experience in consulting or supporting clients in the US or Europe either over conference calls or in-person
5. Must be able to demonstrate analytical / critical thinking
6. Must have 5+ years of developing SQL and PL / SQL programs for OM, AR, PO and AP.
7. Must have 5+ years of experience of supporting or implementing for OM, AR, PO and AP with basic functional configurations.
8. Must have a solid understanding of O2C (order to cash) and P2P (procure to pay) business processes and related Oracle R12 / R11i configurations from a tax perspective
9. Must have basic functional knowledge in Oracle Ebtax.
10. Must be skilled in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
11. Must have experience creating and executing test cases and test scripts for Oracle Autoinvoice Process.
12. Experience working with clients to determine transaction tax requirements (US sales / use tax, GST,VAT), particularly with enterprise financial solutions is highly desired.
13. Experience with integrating third party enterprise tax products (e.g. Determination, Taxware and / or Vertex) is highly desired
14. Must be proficient in database SQL tuning.
16. Must have 5+ experience in Oracle Concurrent Program design and development and in AOL technology.
17. Must have experience in deploying Java pages using OA framework.
Desired Skills (Nice to have in addition to the Required Skills), Necessary industry Experience & associated number of years of experience :
1. Database administration and database tuning.
2. Experience in developing enterprise-class Java / XML programs is preferred; using JDeveloper.
3. Experience in deploying and maintaining Java-based software program in Application Servers, such as WebLogic, WebSphere or JBoss is a plus
4. IT infrastructure administration experience around the database, network, and application server, including performance tuning, is a plus
5. Knowledge of shell scripting using any shell of choice.
6. Knowledge of Oracle Fusion and its architecture.
Any Certifications Required(Nice to have) :
O2C or P2P certifications in Oracle R12.
PL / SQL developer certification.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future?
At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services Reuters.
We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most : advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion.
At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them.
Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex / gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law.
Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.