As a Team Lead US Recruitment with Iron Systems, you need to consistently search for the best and brightest Technology and Product talent, think big picture on how they will fit into our and our clients growing teams, integrate with the departments, go beyond standard communication and become part of the team, prepare interviewers based on their specific participation in the interview process, continually seek new ways to find talent, advertise and network our and our clients talent needs and effectively communicate the Iron Systems vision and culture to prospective clients and employees.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Identifying candidates with the right skills to match the clients' requirements.
2. Regularly interacting with Account Manager to understand the requirement.
3. Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting.
4. Should ensure to revert / submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submittals to meet sharp deadlines of submittals for each requisition.
5. Making use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals.
6. Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
7. Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
Job Requirement :
1) Minimum experience required 8+ years in US recruitment.
2) Should have team handling experience.
3) Preferably should have experience working on Direct Clients and Implementation Partners.
4) Should have good knowledge of US Tax terms (1099, C2C, W2).
5) Should have excellent communication skills.
6) Should be from US recruitment background.
7) Good interpersonal and team coordination skills.
8) Must be proactive & self-driven.
9) Must be a quick thinker.
10) Should be well versed with various visas.
11) Should be an expert in full recruitment life cycle.