We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and provide software solutions.
Software Engineer responsibilities include understand user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java.
Our ideal candidates are familiar with the basic software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
JAVA and related technology
Software Engineer / Software Engineer II / Senior Software Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
1) Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
2) Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
3) Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal / external working relationships.
4) Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
5) Able to apply knowledge and skills to solve straight forward problems.
6) Contributes to the design and general functional specification and interfaces.
7) Acts under guidance to develop, test and document applications.
8) Performs simple tests in strict compliance with detailed instructions.
9) Systematically develops and validates applications.
10) A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
Must to Have Skills
Good to Have Skills
Hibernate Any DataBase Angular Scrum Messenger Broker Automation
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers.
As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.
With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world.
Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex / gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law.
Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.