Desired Experience :
1. Experience : 5 -8 years
2. 5+ Years of Strong Experience in Implementing Magento especially Magento 2 or later.
3. Thorough knowledge of the Magento system and programming patterns EAV
4. Experience in unit testing and Test Driven development and also good understanding of design patterns.
4. Ability to write W3C standards compliant, cross browser compatible (IE7+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) front-end markup in XHTML / CSS / AJAX (Jquery)
6. Good knowledge on PHP, MYSQL, Java script
7. Hands-on expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) AWS EC2, Auto scaling, RDS
8. Proven ability to construct scalable Magento modules
9. Design solutions and integrate with third-party systems including payment processing, shipping, affiliate marketing, email marketing, currency exchange, and product feeds
Job Responsibilities :
1. Responsible for delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects
2. Hands on Coding Expert
3. Ability to meet critical deadlines
4. Responsible for Unit testing of self-written code and it's execution to ensure minimum bugs.
5. Responsible to meet expectations to deliver world-class end-user experience
6. Understanding and implementing of project management practices through various tools.