1. At least 2-3 years of experience as a Data Scientist
2. Strong expertise in Model Tuning, Model Validation, Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
3. Well versed on descriptive and inferential statistics, hypothesis testing, etc.
4. Good at data analysis and exploration skills
5. Ability to quickly define and train the model using training data set
6. Well versed with ML algorithms related to time-series, natural language processing, optimization
7. Strong expertise in Hive / Impala, Spark, Python - Pandas, Keras, SKLearn, StatsModels, Tensorflow
8. End to end Model deployment and Productionalization experience
9. Good understanding of Model Deployment in Azure ML platform or Anaconda Enterprise or AWS Sagemaker
10. Basic Knowledge of deep learning algorithms
11. Good to have knowledge of Visualization and analytics / Reporting Tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, etc.