A premier sports, entertainment, and lifestyle client is seeking a Technical Writer (Freelance, Remote) to translate complex information into user-friendly and engaging guides and documentation that meets the needs of the target audience and organizational standards.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to create comprehensive and user-friendly documentation.
- Collaborate with various departments to be able to create new content, evaluate existing ones and come up with innovative approaches for improvement.
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Create and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Develop content with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Previous technical writer experience or similar role.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics or product information.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
- Preferable knowledgeable of Intranet system, Sharepoint, MS Teams and Mobility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you