Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network.
Accenture Operations smartly connects the capabilities required to outperform in a digital world, transforming the operations of the digital business by providing technology-
enabled, secure and flexible business operations As-a-Service, to help our clients accelerate innovation, revenue growth and cost reduction.
1) Individual will be responsible to manage the Email Campaign Team
2) Individual will be responsible to ensure all deliverables for the team are completed with specified quality standards and deployed within timelines
3) Manage team utilization and Forecast for future campaigns
4) Individual will be responsible to manage Email Marketing requests received via email / phone / OC
5) Manage the communications with the Onshore team and delegate campaigns and tasks with the Offshore team
6) Manage end-to-end email campaign process for Pharma industry
7) Individual is needed to complete tasks (deploy emails, Generate Distribution list, manage calls with the project managers) on time and error-free
Must to have Skills
1) Email campaign management
2) Hands on experience on Sales Force Marketing Cloud development
3) Experience on development only not on business user front.
Good have skills
1) Knowledge of Adobe Campaign Management, Marketo, INM Unica is an added advantage.
2) Knowledge of Email Marketing Best Practices and trends
3) Minimum 5 years of Email Marketing / Campaign Management Experience.
4.Minimum 5 years of experience of working on MOS products : particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outloo