Greetings from Heritage Foods Ltd!
We have an opening for the position of Safety Executive Uppal Packing Station.
Interested Candidates can share the updated profile to ravishankar.m heritagefoods.in.
Key Job Responsibilities :
1) The responsibilities to ensure a safe work environment shall include the following :
To advise the concerned departments in a factory in planning and organizing measures necessary for the effective control of personal injuries / Fire incidents.
To check and evaluate the effectiveness of the action taken or proposed to be taken to prevent personal injuries.
To advise on safety aspects in all job studies, and to carry out detailed job safety studies of the jobs
To advise the purchasing and stores department in ensuring high quality and availability of personal protective equipment;
To provide advice on matters related to carrying out plant Safety Inspections / Audits.
To carry out plant safety inspections in order to observe the physical conditions of work and the work practices and procedures followed by the workers and to render advice on measures to be adopted for removing unsafe physical conditions and preventing unsafe actions by workers.
To render advice on matters related to reporting and investigation of industrial accidents and diseases.
To investigate selected accidents / Fire incidents,
To investigate the case of industrial diseases contracted and dangerous occurrences.
To advise on the maintenance of such records as are necessary relating to accidents, dangerous occurrences, and industrial diseases ;
To promote setting up of safety committees and act as adviser and catalyst to such committees
To organize in association with the concerned department's campaigns, competitions, contests, and other activities which will develop and maintain the interest of the workers in establishing and maintaining safe conditions of work and procedures ;
To design and conduct either independently or in collaboration with the training department, suitable training, and educational programs for the prevention of personal injuries.
2) Prohibition of Performance of other duties - You shall not be required or permitted to do any work which is inconsistent with or detrimental to the performance of the duties.
3) Responsible for periodical preventive Safety schedules of all Machinery, (mechanical / electrical / electronic) Equipment / daily usable chemicals and maintains their records from time to time.
4) Ensure to follow Safety Guidelines and address the issues within the least possible time.
5) Ensure coordination among the team and carry out activities / assignments within the Schedule time.
6) Implementation of the guidelines given as per GMP, ISO.
04 - 08 years of relevant experience in any Manufacturing / Pharma / Dairy / Any Hazardous Industries.
Post Graduate / Graduation in Branch of engineering ( Mechanical / Electrical ) with diploma In Industry Safety (OR) Diploma in Environmental Health & Safety
Note : Only for Male Candidates.
Job Location :
Heritage foods Limited
Uppal Packing Station, (Hyderabad)
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area : Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category : Safety / Health / Environment
Role : Safety Officer / Manager
Fire SafetyIndustrial SafetysafetyMechanical Safetyhazardous safetyEnvironmentRisk ManagementElectrical Safety
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above