Accountabilities / Tasks :
1. Market and deliver to all clients of the bank the best local & international cash
management solutions, under the best profitable conditions and all PCM products
2. Identify key Clients for Payments and Cash Management business by preparing a joint action plan with the CORI RM’s (With both existing clients as well as new clients)
3. Grow the PCM business in line with overall strategy of the bank
4. Generate NBI and volumes for the bank and achieve budget target
5. Market and Structure Cash Management products to meet requirements of corporate customers by conceptualizing and designing new products.
6. Prepare client strategy documents including profitability analysis for on-boarding of new clients and review of existing clients
7. Liaise and work with other teams within the bank for client on-boarding, change management etc.
8. Follow up on a daily basis for regular utilization of facilities with the client taking them to closure.
9. Work with Middle office and Implementation teams to :
10. Product Training & Presentations for Internal as well as External Clients and Marketing materials for client pitch
11. Manage the relationship with the Partner Banks and negotiate for better pricing and superior quality of services.
12. Cross sell - Look for cross sell opportunities within Cash Management as well as other businesses of MARK / CORI / TRA etc.
Work with PCM teams globally to cross sell the SG network
13. Track the Client portfolio and provide MIS reports i.e. Dashboards, Analysis on the Payments and Cash Management activity
14. Undertake ad hoc projects as requested by the line management.
15. Ensure adherence to established policies, procedures & controls and gain knowledge on SG related systems and processes
16. Any other duties as allocated by the Head of PCM
Skills & Competencies
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ plans.
With a solid position in Europe and a presence in countries with strong potential, the Group’s 145,700 employees in 66 countries support 31 million individual clients, large corporates and institutional investors worldwide by offering a wide range of advisory services and tailored financial solutions.
Societe Generale was established in India in the year 1978. In 1985, Societe Generale Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in Mumbai.
Since then it has a proud legacy of servicing corporates and clients. New branches were added in Delhi (1993). Societe Generale not only offers an extensive product portfolio to different market segments, but customizes solutions in investment banking, global finance and global markets.