AutoRABIT is the leader in DevOps and CI/CD for SaaS platforms such as Salesforce. Its unique metadata-aware capability makes Release Management, Version Control, and Backup & Recovery complete, reliable, and effective. AutoRABIT’ s highly scalable framework covers the entire DevOps cycle, which makes it the favourite platform for companies, especially large ones who require industrial strength and robustness in their deployment environment. AutoRABIT increases the productivity and the velocity of developers which makes it a critical tool for development teams, especially large ones with complex applications. AutoRABIT recently received some institutional funding and is well positioned for growth. The company is headquartered in California, USA location.
The CloudOps & SRE Director manages end to end IT operations including IT, Cloud, SRE functions. This position has oversight to multiple aspects such as IT service management; infrastructure, cloud computing; network, server & storage; collaboration, production environment support, database administration; service desk and business-process optimization. This position also leads the IT compliance activities and certifications. Also, the position is responsible for meeting SLOs and SLAs internally and to our customers.
- Be the infrastructure architect that directs the implementation and ensures operations to deliver on SLOs and SLAs for customer and internal environments.
- Manage and execute service agreements, define roles and responsibilities – internal and with vendors to achieve the goals.
- Drive the maturity on AWS consumption as an infrastructure architect that can show significant value from performance and cost perspectives.
- Monitor, report, analyze and escalate on service and service levels on day-to-day operations. Experience using monitoring tools such as DataDog is a must.
- Deliver a consistent process for incident and problem escalation and resolution.
- Drive alignment of the business, IT and suppliers with sourcing objectives and the sourcing strategy.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors to fulfill the business requirements. Follow effective sourcing governance.
- Develop and maintain service-delivery plans (including budget, processes, tools, staffing and charging mechanism) and design an approach and a plan to manage risks in the sourcing-strategy and service-delivery plans.
- Monitor costs on IT services and operations and ensure they are under the defined/planned limits.
- Initiate changes to the contract (external contract/internal agreement) and support the definition and maintenance of pricing metrics and models to ensure they meet business requirements. Identify all sourcing-related interactions between business and sourcing management, sourcing management and supplier/vendor, and business and supplier/vendor.
- Perform all departmental administrative activities, including staff meeting attendance, monthly status reporting, budgeting, strategic planning, staff performance management, expense processing, documentation and other activities, as assigned, in a timely fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
At least 15 years of experience managing mid-size to large enterprise technology services with experience in:
- Cloud Operations on AWS
- IT Policy, standards, procedures
- Organizational management and architecture development
- Data center infrastructure development and management
- Running cloud operations with AWS as a main provider
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies
- Backup, recovery, storage systems and IT security management
- Vendor contract, relationship and risk management
- Program management and governance
- Minimum of five years of experience in a managerial role in:
- Cloud operations
- IT service management
- Infrastructure and cloud computing
- Network, server & storage
- Production support
- Database administration
- SaaS and Product Cloud Operations is preferred.
- Experience with multi-cloud and/or hybrid cloud models is preferred.
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems (or equivalent work experience).
- ITIL certification (preferably for service management, which implies ITIL Service Management Practitioner certification).
- AWS Certified Solution Architect certification preferably
- Preferred project management training and/or PMP/PRINCE2 certification.
Powered by JazzHR