Vaak Creatives is a video production company that creates powerful content helping brands to inspire, engage and entertain.
Our experienced team of creatives take complex marketing messages and turn them into clear, concise and impactful videos.
We offer marketing team's seamless execution of integrated campaigns providing them with key industry insights, strategic planning, and cinematic quality content, compelling storytelling with the very latest technology that brings it all to light.
We work with a wide variety of clients, companies of all sizes from bootstrapped startups to Fortune 500 companies. We also work with publishers, creators, music artists, You Tubers, streamers and photographers creating appealing content that reflects their personal brand.
Vaak is looking to hire a full-time Animator for working on its animation projects that range from 5-second brand logo, animated product gifs, explainer videos, short films, even to a long-running television series.
1. Collaborate with the creative team members to visualize the storyboard, convert the script to a moving picture magic.
2. Use creativity, artistic techniques, design theory, and animation principles to tell a compelling and evocative story.
3. Create and edit illustrations into free-flowing and smooth animations.
1 - Collaborate with the production team members to understand the creative brief
1. Liaising with writers, directors, clients regarding the style, method and execution of the animation to be produced.
2. Converting storyboards to animatics
3. Create Character animation
4. Create engaging transitions, movement, and emotion in the story.
5. Illustrating keyframes and producing in-betweening.
2 - Tell a story
1. Create the Visual style based on the client’s brand guidelines.
2. Create two to three visual style options wrt to animation.
4. Create a library of sound effects and transitions, and implement a complete sound design for the video.
3 - Create and Edit animations
1. Preparing all animation elements for compositing.
2. Synchronize visuals with audio and voiceover tracks.
3. Setup animation layers, backgrounds, timing, and music.
Adobe Creative Suite - After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrate, Animate.
Procreate, Cinema 4D, Toon Boom Harmony (preferred).
1. Proven work experience / portfolio as an Explainer Video Animator
2. Strong grasp of animation principles, aesthetic and conceptual skills
3. Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
4. Degree in Design, Visual Arts or Animation relevant qualification
5. Digital Drawing skills are a big plus.
What's on Offer?