We are looking for R&D Manager and Assistant Manager for a Food Processing Client for Pune Location.
Major Job responsibilities would be :
1. Execute lab and commercial trials, and be an integral part of transition to
production as also a constant audit of production norms to ensure recipe integrity
is maintained across batches, whether thermal of frozen or other technology used
in the company.
2. Optimize existing processes and document them.
3. Support QA in developing systems.
4. Develop laboratory prototype of new products.
1. Either a Masters or a Ph.D. in Food Science or Technology, from a reputed institute.
A strong academic background is desirable.
2. 6-10 years (for Assistant Manager) & 10-15 years (for Manager Level), of hands-on
experience in the foods industry in scale-up of processes, conducting commercial
trials, and optimizing processes.
3. Well-versed with product development processes in food industry in the translation
of marketing brief to product development that is market-oriented.
4. Proven experience in any one or more of : Frozen, Retort, Sauce technologies and in
QSR segment will be an advantage.