Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You provide software and application expertise and analysis to support implementation of the strategy and the solution.
How you will contribute
You will provide expert consultation for a specific software or application, leading on issues and resolutions, optimizing service delivery to meet business demands and the service operations strategy.
To excel in this role, you will recommend steps to optimize investments and benefits and to mitigate risks for a specific application.
In addition, you will identify suppliers, evaluate them, on-board new vendors, and oversee them, work with project resources to provide design collateral and to configure software components that are aligned with security policy and governance, ensure adherence configuration standards and processes, and share your knowledge of the technology with relevant stakeholders.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in :
1. Strong and proven Experience working with Concurrent Planning / S&OE (Sales & Operations Execution) solutions.
2. Experience working with Supply Chain process and solutions like Transportation, Warrehouse, Planning solutions (SAP APO / SAP IBP) and Order Management (ATP & GATP)
3. Ability to work with ambiguity and diverse stakeholders, in multicultural global environment across multiple timezones
4. 3-5 years experience of delivering winning results across large multinational companies
5. Reporting and Analytics that support and drive Planning and Execution Processes
6. Competent skill in using MS Excel & PowerPoint
7. Understanding of Concurrent Planning / S&OE best practices and solutions in the industry stay on top of best in class in the industry to bring that perspective to MDLZ
8. Demonstrated ability to understand Concurrent Planning / S&OE key performance metrics and ensure continuous improvement of Planning / Execution processes enabled by technology
9. Deep understanding of interfaces from SAP ECC, APO and IBP to internal and external applications.
10. Project Management skillset could be another area to possibly include (PMI)
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
That means delivering a broad range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the top position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and the second top position in gum.
Our 80,000 makers and bakers are located in more than 80 countries and we sell our products in over 150 countries around the world.
Our people are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen and happen fast.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RegularSoftware & ApplicationsTechnology & Digital