Awesome tech is made by awesome people. That is why we are continuously looking for ambitious team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Prosperoware the great company that it is today.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here. We are not looking for someone who ticks every single box, we are looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. Currently we are looking for a:
Software Project Manager
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Software Project Manager. As a Software Project Manager, you will monitor the product lifecycle, which includes scheduling, coordinating, and managing releases for our cloud and on-premises products and platforms. You will manage a team of Engineers and help prioritize tasks, on daily basis.
What do we do?
So, what do we build exactly? Prosperoware is an enterprise software product company that builds software for better collaboration. Basically, we make teams collaboration automatic, safe, secure, and seamless across multiple cloud platforms. Read more about our products at: https://www.prosperoware.com/products/
What will you be doing?
- Manage multiple scrum teams throughout the whole software development lifecycle.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups.
- Responsible for writing user stories, epic, roadmaps, and release notes.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Work with Product, Design, Engineering, and various stakeholders to prioritize and coordinate development efforts to deliver on schedule.
- Coach, facilitate and maintain consistent and beneficial Agile process methodologies for the teams, driving process and transparency.
- Prepare and manage project plans, documentation, risk mitigation, and resource management as needed for cross-team initiatives and large projects/programs.
- Managing the technical software release workflows end-to-end through collaboration with technical architects & leads, product owners, infrastructure support and QA.
- Identifying and facilitating efficiency improvements in the release process.
- Measuring and supervising progress to ensure releases are delivered on time with minimal service disruptions.
- Supervising the release schedule for all applications in conjunction with the maintenance of a release calendar.
- Handling risks and resolve issues related to release scope, schedule, and quality.
- Conducting release readiness reviews and milestone reviews.
- Selecting, adapting, and effectively use a variety of programming methods.
- Solving logical problems for highly technical applications.
- Recommending needed changes to software development practices and procedures.
- Displaying strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Comply with Company Information Security policies and procedures and report any incident that is related to information security.
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience as a Software Project Manager.
- Sophisticated knowledge of software development lifecycle and quality control practices.
- Experience and training with project management practices, frameworks, and methodologies (Agile/Scrum).
- Detailed knowledge of software development lifecycle, especially scrum.
- Experience with environment management, release management, code versioning, deployment methodologies, DevOps practices, and CI/CD tools.
- Proficiency in tools: Youtrack, Microsoft Teams, Confluence, SharePoint.
- Experience with API and Web Services (REST/SOAP).
- Experience working with content management, enterprise SaaS applications is a plus.
If you are a Software Project Manager, and believe you would be a great fit, please apply today and attach your resume (in English).
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at +9833564730.
Powered by JazzHR