·An experienced consulting professional who hasan understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple businessprocesses or technology designs within a product/technology family.
·Operates independently to provide quality workproducts to an engagement.
·Performs varied and complex duties and tasksthat need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products andtechnology to meet customer needs.
·Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures,and leading practices.
·AppliesOracle methodology and leading practices.
·Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional andtechnical solutions on complex customer engagements.
· May actas the team lead or Solution Architect on projects.
·Effectively consults with management of customerorganizations.
·Participates in business development activities.
·Develops and configures detailed solutions formoderately complex projects.
· Overall experience of 12-16 Years in OracleFinancials implementations in a Functional role.
·Basic Modules knowledge (All of them): GeneralLedger (GL), Accounts Payables (AP), Accounts Receivables(AR), Fixed Assets(FA)
· FusionApplications experience is a must
· DesiredModules knowledge (At least one of them): Financials Accounting Hub ( FAH),Project Accounting ( PA ) / PPM,Advanced Collections, Treasury
· At least6 end to end implementation projects experience and involved in customerrequirement analysis, configuration, preparing functional design, test scriptsand assisting technical team on clarifications.
·Should be ready to