Job Description / Responsibilities :
1) Design & Develop test plans, test scenarios, test cases with test data for the system under test.
2) Demonstrate the ability to test business processes / products across applications with an understanding of the end-to-end process.
3) Work proficiently with test tools like JIRA and automation tools selenium, SOAPUI.
4) Report bugs identified and track with development partners until closure.
5) Take part in reviews at various stages of SDLC to give inputs and take corrective actions to ensure the products meeting the design specifications and quality standards.
6) Work in a cutting edge agile software development environment as QA Analyst ensuring the quality of the applications
7) Develop Automation Scripts for functional, regression, Progression load test as part of the test verification process
8) Should be flexible explore tools in market for automation / process and bring suggestions for amendments or creations.
1) Bachelor's Degree - BE / BTech / MCA
2 At last 3 - 5 years of experience in manual & automation testing
3) Knowledge of QA Testing Methodologies and QA test tools such as JIRA etc.
4) Proficient in automation test tools and hands-on experience in automation testing.
5) Experience in working on Mobile Applications on Android & iOS platforms is considered an advantage.
6) Experience in Jenkins, Selenium / Appium and other automation testing tools, SOAPUI is an added advantage.
7) Understanding of software development life cycle, software configuration, and change management are required.
8) Understanding of new gen testing methodologies like TDD (Test driven development), BDD and exposure to the agile development environment.
9) Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task and manage priorities effectively and work well as part of a globally distributed team.
10) Proficient in Microsoft Office suites of application - Word, Excel, Powerpoint.