Quality Control and Quality Assurance Manger is responsible for all quality related matters
Descripción del trabajo
1.Qc packing material analysis of packing material
2. Analysis of QC packing material art work.
3. Making QC packing material coa and specification
4. Doing all QC documentation
5. Sampling of raw material
6. Analysis of raw material
7. Heading U.V. spectro scopy
8. Dissolution tester (D.S.)
JD for Trainee QA Chemist
1) To check the total manufacturing and packing activities of liquid and dry injection sterile Ointment manufacturing etc
2) Supervise housekeeping and its records , to witness the fumigation activity and its record.
3) Check and ensure the correctness of batch information on the foil, labels matters (printing matter / coding details) while packing such as batch no.
Mfg. date, Exp.date, MRP etc. of printed packing materials such as labels, printed cartons, shippers coding.
4) To check the environmental conditions like temperature humidity during the manufacturing process and record maintain.
5) To check the batch manufacturing records (BMR / BPR) in injection section.
6) To check the in process parameters in washing ( cleaning of the area, gowning procedure of the persons working there clarity of WFI.Filter
cleaning record, pressure of the gauges), sterilization ( log book of sterilizer, status board, cleanliness of area ) during manufacturing (cleanliness status of manufacturing tank for line clearance, pH, differential pressure,RH and Temperature of the area.
7) Ensure that all the samples (Bulk / Semi finish / finised goods)Samples are withdrawn and send to Q.C.
8) To ensure the line clearance of respective depts.
9) Record I.P.Q.C sheet of Q.A. Activity in BMR.
10) Collect the BMR / BPR at the time of FGTN, and review for correctness.
11) To check the status lable at all machine during the manufacturing process.
Habilidades profesionales Ver más
Conocimientos Ver más
Experiencia laboral (en años)
2 - 3