Indicative years of experience : 9+ years
Solution Lead role is responsible for providing design solutions to meet business requirements, combining system and technical understanding
Reporting Relationship :
This role reports to Delivery Manager / Sr. Delivery Manager / Solution Architect / Sr. Solution Architect
Key Responsibilities :
1. Prepare High level designs including feasibility study & proof of concepts and related artefacts. Ensure designs meet functional and non-functional requirements.
2. Collaborate with Architects and business for aligning designs with BU specific architecture roadmap and guidelines
3. Create conceptual & logical diagrams by collaborating with Architects & Development team
4. Incorporate industry design best practices, principles and patterns to produce optimal designs
5. Contribute in development and testing of complex functionality and provide support for delivery throughout SDLC phases
6. Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications. Understand technical pain areas of development team on day to day basis and suggest possible alternatives process
7. Comply with PGS / BU specific SDLC / Execution practices (Design Review, Code Review, Release Management etc.)
8. Provide Support to Delivery Manager / Delivery Lead for estimation and risk identification. Mitigate technical and Design risks Technical leadership
9. Build technical expertise within BU teams.
10. Mentor and coach development team
11. Contribute towards BU maturity in Design and Technical areas.
Good understanding of Modern web technologies
Good hands & current experience on Design patterns
Layered Architecture, Web Application Architecture, Service oriented Architecture
Good understanding of various tools t represent System architecture - (Conceptual Diagram, Sequence Diagram, CRCR, Object Models / class diagrams)
Strong kowledge of OOAD, OOPs and UML
Experience in designing including considerations for non-functional systems qualities
Experience in creating new- reference architectures and patterns, execute POC s and establish reference implementations
Exposure to risk Identification and mitigation processes for Secure Software (OWASP)
Good Knowledge of SDLC (like Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, SAFE)
Education : Graduate - Bachelor's degree (Any Stream)
Others : Expertise in one or more technologies, technical designing and business domains. Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
Excellent estimation, interpersonal skills, strong mentoring & decision making skills are required. Must have good interpersonal and excellent customer service skills.
Research orientation & prior domain expertise would be preferable.
Make sound business decision
Build strong Partnership
Lead Cultivate Talent,