This posting is Software Developer in the ETL Team within the Oracle BI Apps division. Work would involve developing/supporting solutions that would primarly be for BI Applications for the cloud.
* Sound knowledge of SQL and databases
* Datawarehousing Fundamentals
* Worked on any ETL/BI Tools although knowledge of ODI/Informatica/OBIEE is preferable
* Would require coding and hence basic knowledge of Java/Jython/Groovy (or similar programming language) is required
* Functional knowledge on any specific domain like HR, Financial is an added advantage
* Experience in multi-platform development, including UNIX-based platforms and Windows.
* Any experience with CICD/GIT/Teamcity is an added advantage.
* Any experience working with ETL products on the cloud is preferable.
Oracle BI Applications are built on a sophisticated technology stack.They leverage a state of the art data integration platform and the industry’s
most advanced analytical business intelligence platform. They are also tightly integrated with Oracle’s market leading Fusion Middleware platform
and Oracle’s market leading database.
Oracle BI Applications can now be deployed both on the Cloud or on-Premise.
Roles and Responsibilities.
* Design, develop, troubleshoot/support ODI knowledge modules/ODI procedures that form the basis of ETL Mappings
* Able to tune SQL queries/ETL mappings to improve the performance
* Ability to work in an extremely fast paced and challenging, global environment