1. Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test plan
2. Document and maintain test cases along with test data and status of test cases
3. Execute and evaluate manual test cases and report test results
4. Proactively raise defects and communicate with development team
5. Follow up with development team for quick closure of defects
6. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
7. Able to work with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and improve product test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team.
Candidate Profile :
Qualification : BS / MS Degree / Diploma in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject.
Experience : Upto 3 years hands on experience on Manual Testing.
Required Skills :
1. Good knowledge on SDLC, STLC, SQL and Agile Methodologies
2. Strong analytical skills to translate system requirements and use cases to detailed test cases
3. Hands on experience in writing and executing test cases, good experience in testing web, desktop and mobile applications
4. Should have knowledge on API, UI, Functional and Regression Testing
5. Hands on experience with tools like JIRA, HP QC or any other bug tracking tool
6. Should have strong communication skills, logical reasoning, analytical thinking and problem solving
7. Knowledge on DB, Automation and performance testing is preferable
8. Proven track record in Exploratory testing of complex systems