About DealShare (www.dealshare.in)
DealShare, India’s fastest growing social ecommerce startup known for pioneering the community group buying (CGB) model in India, has a vision of enabling ecommerce for the next 500 million users in India in non-metro and rural markets.
DealShare has recently raised Series E funding of $ 165 million with key investors like Tiger Global, Alpha Wave Global (Falcon Edge), Kora Capital, Dragoneer Investments Group, Westbridge Capital India, Matrix Partners, and Unilever Ventures to name a few. This transaction marks the third funding for the company in a span of eight months, with the valuation increasing ten-fold on the back of high growth momentum. With the current round, the total funding raised by DealShare stands at $ 348 million.
DealShare has built a new disruptive retail model for India, focusing on the affordability & price component for the mass consumers. It offers high-quality, low-priced essentials coupled with a gamified, fun, and virality-driven vernacular shopping experience, making it easy for first-time internet users to experience online shopping. Founded by Vineet Rao, Sourjyendu Medda, Sankar Bora, and Rajat Shikhar in Sept 2018, DealShare provides a sharp and curated assortment at highly competitive prices and has built an innovative community leader driven ultra-low-cost delivery mechanism collectively leading to best-in-class unit economics.
Dealshare has 10 million+ customers. It is present in 100 cities/towns across 10 states, namely Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Haryana, Telangana, and Tamil Nadu, with an Annual GMV Run Rate of $860 million. We aim to expand operations to 200 cities across India are setting an audacious goal to increase our annual revenue run rate to $3 billion.
Position: Senior Management Positions in Women Wear Buyer role
• Growth: Own Category P&L, core inputs like Selection, Instock & pricing to drive exponential revenue growth and margins
• Selection: Responsible for Sourcing, negotiating , Buying , merchandising, assortment planning to ensure that DealShare has leadership position in identified segments. You should have an eye for identifying changing consumer trends and consequent business opportunity
• Marketing promotions: Collaborate with the marketing and business teams to drive the marketing plans for the category including category and product promotion plans
• Strategy: Own, define and drive growth strategy across category, products, consumer segments, geographies
• Category Operations: Manage merchandising operations, Inbound planning, Catalogue monitoring and margin
• Insights: New User, New Channels, New Products, Automation to beyond metro, beyond google, next 500 million users
• Analytical Mindset : Ability to crunch data , do Market Research, Consumer Insights, Competitive landscape, Business Intelligence
• Stakeholder Management: Drive growth through Marketing, Operations and CS
• Special Projects: Lead business critical special projects involving stakeholders across functions like marketing, operations, supply chain etc
• Required minimum 6+ years of Experience
• An Ideal candidate would be curious, creative, obsessive for consumer insights , eager to unlearn and learn with bias for results. With demonstrated record of mentoring teams in fast growing and dynamic organizations, and should be willing to go that extra mile to work beyond the KPIs.
• Deep domain expertise in the identified categories ( Home ,Appliances , Apparel , General merchandise ) and geographies, are essential for this role.
• The ideal candidate will have significant experience in Retail (Modern Trade / B2B / eComm) or FMCG businesses with focus on deep domain expertise in Buying/Sourcing.
• Startup Cultural Fit - willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think out of the box,
hustle, ability to execute
• Strong data driven problem solving skills, eye for extreme details and process led.
Powered by JazzHR