1. Assessing clients' personal characteristics, skills and interests via one-to-one interviews and / or group sessions. 2.
Conducting seminars & workshops for Medical / Engineering / Study abroad admission process. 3. Respond enquiries of students (on email / call / walk-
ins) and Following up with them to convert aspiring candidates into a prospective lead. 4. Explaining organizationâ??s services & deliverables and their importance to parents in one to one counselling session and closing sales.
5. Providing appropriate help, advice and recommendations based on interviews / test results 6. Administering and interpreting psychometric and personality tests 7.
Aiding clients in their search for appropriate career stream and college 8. Offering practical assistance with, applications for different entrance exams, counselling process and choosing right stream and college.
9. Helping clients in making action plans for entrance exams, counselling process with help of different technical tools and deliverables of company.
10. Maintaining counselling records with help of CRM and tracking post sales services. 11. Marketing and promoting services for increasing office and seminar footfalls.
12. Managing assigned leads and follow-up by making outbound calls as and when required 13. Prepare, organize, and maintain appropriate resources, reports and statistical summaries.
14. Maintaining student database, progress report of staffs and students as assigned. 15. Undertaking general administration Weâ?
You will meet lots of students & parents every day, understand their problems and doubts. Skills : Counsellor,Counselling,Student Advisor,Education Counsellor,Career Counsellor,Academic Counsellor Experience : 1-2 Years