Job Description :
1. Should have a minimum of 5 years of experience with operating systems, network, security, data backup, and restore.
2. Strong Experience in ZenDesk Ticketing System
3. Experience Should be hands-on with GSuite, Office 365
4. Would be involved in troubleshooting hardware, network, and software errors.
5. Should have experience in Running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions via a ticketing system, assessing the impact of issues, and prioritizing problems based on impact to the business.
6. Understand the operations team tasks and draft end-to-end workflow for email support and chat support using ZenDesk.
7. Define & configure teams, source-based assignment, skill-based assignment, roster management, SLAs, escalation matrix for email, and chat.
8. Manage users, teams, and roles for all teams (support, operations, etc) accessing Zendesk
9. Need for tasks related to chat configuration
10. Share requirements with the tech / product team for integration with the database
11. Identify which fields to be passed, what / when needs to be updated, etc
12. Define dispositions and categorization for detailed insight into types of customer issues.
13. Create and share detailed reports with detailed insights into customer issues and support team performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
14. Work with the support and operations team to identify gaps and improve support experience & SLAs.
15. Continuously improve the support experience & SLAs by gathering feedback from the support & operations team
16. Manage & troubleshoot day to day issues faced by the support team.