1. Responsible for requirement gathering, documentation, developing new web application, modifications of existing applications and troubleshooting.
2. Should communicate project status to concern project manager on time.
3. Monitoring bugs and other project issues to ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner.
4. Should take responsibility for Quality Standards of the project developed.
Candidate Profile :
Education / Experience : Any Graduate with 0 - 1 year experience in Web applications development (PHP).
Technical Skills :
1. Good understanding on OOPS and SDLC concepts.
2. Should have good communication skills.