Job Title : Reliability Engineer - Advanced
Job Description : Description :
Roles and Responsibility
1. Familiar with the reliability spec
2. Determines reliability requirements of components and systems to achieve company, customer and any governmental agency reliability objectives.
3. Recommends experiment designs or test methods, prepares samples and reliability test plans, and owns the data collection, analysis and reporting.
4. Requires extensive experience in testing of modules and systems, performing statistical analysis of the experimental data, and presenting status updates and reports.
5. Recommend new design fixtures and follow-up with the suppliers to secure the test setup within the deadlines.
6. Develops Failure Modes and Effects Analysis and Fault Tree Analysis. Advises design engineering on selection, application and test of mechanical, electrical, electronic and electro-mechanical parts and systems.