About Client :
Leading Ed tech startup based in Chandigarh, their mission is to Deliver the highest quality of education in the most engaging format to every student.
We already have a good start :
And to get to the next stage of growth, we are looking for a sharp QA Engineer ( / Manager) who has an eye for detail and the tenacity to test the entire product platform to perfection.
Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate :
Qualities that we're looking for :
1. Understand User Experience : good understanding of the user experience, ensuring a seamless product journey for users.
2. Grasp Algorithms quickly : great grasp of algorithms. Should be able to understand requirements and test algorithms accordingly.
3. Driven by Data : strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
4. Excellent logical ability to understand a problem & a creative mindset : creative in approaching the problems following different approaches, mindset, devices, environment, etc.
5. Knows how to prioritize things : know how to prioritize things on the basis of their impact on the product & the company.
6. Empathy towards students : should be open to talking to the users to understand the problem or take regular feedback for product improvement.
7. Quick learner : we have quite a dynamic work atmosphere. You will need to keep pace up with the changing environment.
8. Great Communication Skills : should be able to communicate the ideas to the team and also articulate them for the internal documentation within the team members.
Job Description :
Why Should You Join :
1. Opportunity to build a product, that can help someone throughout the day for at least 10 formative years of their life where they continuously improve themselves and have fun while improving themselves each day.
2. Impact the lives of millions of students and eventually change the way education happens in the country / planet, making it much more meaningful.
3. Network & grow, we're backed / funded by Y Combinator & a lot of prominent entrepreneurs in India & the Silicon Valley.
You will work with the core team and will have direct access to a lot of great folks invested in our success.
4. Competitive Salary as per market standards and ESOPs ensuring that you grow with the growth of the company. You will be a part of the team and a member of the Team.
5. Work with a crazy team of hustlers, entrepreneurs, who are driven by impact, data & feedback. Obsessed with the kind of experience they deliver, who love to continuously experiment to make a dent bigger than the previous one.
Location : Remote (And we will prefer if you are open to relocating to Chandigarh in 2021)
CTC : Competitive Salary (as per the market standards) + ESOPs
They are a product oriented company and their product speaks for itself.