1. Work within teams of 2-3 people. Performbusiness unit or corporate function risk assessments, meeting with businessleadership, and reviewing strategic objectives to identify and quantify riskareas and potential audits.
2. Participate in the development ofaudit objectives and scope and inoperational audits focused on business units and key business processes, suchas - finance, procurement, human resources operations, and payroll processes.
3.Execute fieldwork / testingand reporting of audit issues under the guidance of the Auditor In-charge.
4. Interact with processowners and demonstrate a commitment to continually improve the organization.
5. Communicateprogress of audit objectives and testing with the Auditor In-charge on a timelybasis.
6. Meet with Internal Audit leadership regularly to stay current withbusiness strategy, initiatives, and to discuss known risks and identifyemerging risks.
7. Prepare written documentation of audit issues,reports, memos, client correspondence, and other working papers necessary todocument the procedures performed, findings and conclusions.
8. Maintain knowledge of general business andeconomic development; gain an understanding of the Company’s industry andcontrol risks.