SALARY 25 to 30k LOCATION Bangalore, Bengaluru VACANCIES 1 QUALIFICATION Any graduate MALE / FEMALE Male / Female EXPERIENCE 2 to 5 years JOB DETAILS 1.
Study, design and prepare innovative jewellery ideas using sketches and technically sound drawings. 2. Review and correct products for technical accuracy from first prototype to end.
3. Identify with expertise and design innovative and attractive jewellery pieces in accordance to brand aesthetic along with target cost points.
4. Develop well imagined and visualized jewellery designs utilizing magazine tears with strong sketching and conceptualization skills.
5. Research, identify and forecast market jewellery trends and arrange materials accordingly. 6. Maintain and manage workflow and the ability to plan and prioritize allocated work.
7. Attain a strong colour and trend sense to interpret jewellery concepts and ideas. 8. Generate concept and platform boards as seasonal jewellery trend presentation as directed by Jewellery Design Director.
9. Knowledge of Software Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Auto-Cad, Rhinoceros, MS Office, Matrix or any other rendering software.
10. Technical Drawing, Sketching and presentation techniques, Rendering, Jewellery Styling, Photography, Jewellery Illustration, Layout and documentation techniques.
11. The ability to draw with correct proportions, perspective, depth and volume to visualize products in 3D space. 12. Drawing skill for creating a flat view of a 3D object with accurate measurement.
FUNCTIONAL AREA Jewellery Merchandiser, Jewellery Merchandiser Jobs in Bangalore, Jewellery Merchandiser Jobs in Bengaluru, Jewellery Merchandiser Jobs in gems & Jewellery Industry, Jewellery Auto-Cad Designer, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Matrix, Jewellery Cad Designer, Jobs in gems & Jewellery industry, Gems & Jewellery Industry Jobs in Bangalore