1. Work with our designers to produce User interface and workflows in an app.
2. Team up with peer developers and write good ObjectiveC / Swift code to implement & release features.
3. Send daily builds to stakeholders and gather feedback.
4. Send daily builds to stakeholders and gather feedback.
5. Be creative in using Xcode and related tools to deliver code faster.
6. Take ownership of the apps you built & maintain them by following software engineering best practices.
Candidate Profile :
Experience : Minimum 2 years of iOS development experience - having shipped at least one iOS app.
1. Proficient knowledge in ObjectiveC / Swift & iOS SDK.
2. Proficient with latest Xcode.
3. Experience with CoreData.
4. Experience in creating apps that consume REST API services.
5. Experience in making / maintaining both iPhone and iPad apps.
6. Working knowledge in Git / Mercurial
7. Experience with CoreAnimation.
8. Experience in designing UI prototypes using Sketch / Photoshop.
9. Experience in using Origami and other UX prototyping tools.