A multinational consumer & industrial firm is seeking a Project Manager to coordinate and execute all aspects of all concurrent projects, from the concept stage to its successful completion.
- Manage project scope, deliverables, and timelines, and assign resources for new and existing e-commerce and campaign management projects.
- Ability to manage projects and implement a project plan to ensure timely delivery and quality.
- Provide strategies and recommendations to tailor delivery to meet business objectives.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to meet project requirements according to the project scope.
- Ability to create and edit project documents, materials, and presentations.
- Develop and regularly monitor KPIs and strategize for maximum results and ROI.
- Be updated with the latest digital trends and technologies.
- Previous experience working as a digital project manager or in a similar role for a large organization or at an agency.
- Extensive experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Previous experience working with clients in a confident and friendly manner.
- Time management, prioritization, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal, collaborative, and excellent communication skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR