JD : Responsibilities :
a. Nurture team members and be enabler in their grooming both from technology as well as leadership perspective
Customer Management :
a. Will be required to participate in the client discussions and demos as discussed with the TL
a. Travel to client location, both in India as well as overseas, for understanding client requirements, technical presentations, and pre-sales activities
b. Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards
Required Skills :
1. Min 5+ yrs experience in developing Web applications in ROR framework with ability to use required gems / plugins
3. Should have sound knowledge of database PL / SQL programming with any leading RDBMS (Oracle, SqlServer, Mysql, Postgres, etc).
4. Should be able to write Unit test cases using Rspec or equivalent tool / plugin
5. Should have sound knowledge of deploying Rails applications into on-premise or cloud platforms like Digital Ocean, AWS, Heroku, Openshift etc
6. Should have hands on experience in at least one frontend famework - AngularJS / BackboneJS / Ember JS / ReactJS / VueJS
7. Should have knowledge of various tools like rubocop, Eslint, Debuggers, developer tools etc.
8. Sound knowledge of best practices and design patterns required.
9. Should possess Excellent coding skills and Problem solving
Preferred Skills :
1. Exposure to creating Gems / plugins / NPM packages is preferred
2. Awareness of SOLR / ElasticSearch is a plus
3. Awareness on MEAN / MERN or Python Stack is a plus
4. Exposure to any NoSQL Like Mongo DB will be preferred
5. Strong hands-on Linux shell programming experience will be a good plus
6. Awareness on Application profiling and optimization will be considered a plus
7. CI / CD, Docker, Jenkins knowledge is preferable