We are a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents.
Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
Our Global Design Centre in India is engaged in Mott MacDonald projects around the world. We provide technical design services including Civil, Structural, MEP, Architecture, Highways, Water and Utilities infrastructure across a broad range of sectors and geographic locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
The candidate will be responsible for the following :
1. Capability to Lead large projects in Oil & Gas industry. Additional experience in execution of HV Substations (132kV & above) will be an added advantage.
2. Detailed design of structures / facility as listed below :
3. Vendor drawing review of various equipment
4. Capability to review fabrication drawings
5. Capability to review Detail Engineering documents in PMC jobs