Job Description :
1. Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
2. Develop flow-charts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
3. Write well-designed, testable & scalable code.
4. Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
5. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
6. Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
7. Document and maintain software functionality.
8. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
9. Comply with project plans and industry standards.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
Good knowledge of version control tools and experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, AWS, Twitter etc).
Experience in PHP with MVC framework experience. Laravel Preferred.
Should be able to design RESTful APIs that are not overly constrained, and can easily be consumed by the frontend dev.
Good experience in writing front-end codes in ExtJS / AngularJS / React / Vue and responsive designs.
You should be at ease with maintaining cloud instances on AWS, Google Cloud and the like.
Good working knowledge of databases. MySQL / Mongo
Worked on performance optimisation, SQL tuning, caching techniques.
Excellent understanding of MVC and OOP. Bonus for the understanding of prevalent design patterns.
Experience in developing highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services over LAMP
Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, Magento, etc