Project Description :-
Oracle Business Intelligence Applications provide pre-packaged analytical dashboard and reporting functionality across all common ERP sources such as Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JDEdwards, etc. Oracle Business Intelligence Applications are hot-pluggable to the largest number of sources systems and database platforms, and are the most comprehensive BI applications in the market.
Simply put, customers use Oracle BI Applications to rapidly deploy pre-defined dashboards against their ERP data sources. These dashboards provide a wide range of insight in areas such as finance, sales, marketing, human resources, supply chain, procurement etc. Leveraging these dashboards, employees of any company can make decisions that grow revenue, cut unwanted spend and significantly boost the bottom line of the company.
Oracle BI Applications are built on a sophisticated technology stack. They leverage a state of the art data integration platform and the industry’s most advanced analytical business intelligence platform. They are also tightly integrated with Oracle’s market leading Fusion Middleware platform and Oracle’s market leading database.
The result - Oracle BI Applications are one of the fastest growing areas of Oracle’s software product portfolio. The largest retailer in the world uses Oracle BI applications. The largest telecommunications company in the world relies on Oracle BI applications. We build a product set that every business in the world can benefit from
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
01. Support, address and resolve the customer issues by providing the action plan.
02. Involving in the certification activity when there is a new releases
03. Development of enhancement work based on Customer request
04. Design and build BI Applications using BI tools such as Informatica, ODI, OBIEE, DAC etc.
05. Design and Develop ETL programs to ensure heterogeneous database support at both source and target end
06. Design and Develop BI metamodels, dashboards and reports using the industry leading Oracle BI EE Platform for the best user-experience
07. Work with external groups such as QA and Performance Tuning to ensure robust, high quality product releases
08. Diagnose and resolve customer implementation issues, in a timely and speedy manner
09. Position will be based in Bangalore and minimal/no travel is anticipated
01. Experience in Data warehousing domain - Dimensional modeling, report design, dashboard design, ETL development, etc
02. Strong experience in SQL/PL-SQL, Data modeling and Application design
03. Domain/Functional knowledge of at least one functional area: Financials, Supply Chain, HRMS or CRM
04. Working experience with any ERP/in-demand application such as Oracle EBS, People soft, Siebel CRM ,Fusion would be a plus.
05. Experience with any BI product such as Essbase, Business Objects, MicroStrategy or ETL product such as Informatica, ODI, etc.
06. Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and adapt the best solution for the problem at hand
07. Experience with multiple database platforms (Oracle, SQL*Server, Teradata etc.) is a plus
08. Knowledge of any industry specific Business Intelligence solution is a plus
09. Experience with Oracle Middleware Technologies would be a plus
10. People with excellent academic profile would be given preference
11. Good communication and presentation skills
01.Strong experience in analysis and problem solving skills
02.Quick learning ability.
03.Ability to work and resolve on technical challenges
04.Need to be a good team player and needed should ready to work after office hours.
05.Cross team \ dotted line experience and interpersonal skills to manage across multi-team priorities
PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS:-
01.Ability to analyze and formulate solutions to customer issues across technology platforms and stacks.
02.Show evidence of innovative solutions to solve complex problems creating extensible and reusable solutions.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.