1. Design, development, implementation and optimization of application.
2. Participate in the clarifications of business requirements and translation into functional / technical specifications.
3. Work independently and in team environment.
4. Support of existing application processes
Candidate Profile :
Qualification : BS or equivalent experience in Information Systems or Computer Science.
1. 2 - 3 year experience with Informatica ETL programming
2. 2 - 3 year experience with Shell scripting (with Perl would be a plus)
3. 2 - 3 year experience with writing SQL and stored procedures (preferably with Teradata including use of the corresponding batch processing tools eg bteq)
Skills Required :
1. Experience with source control software (preferably Git).
2. Knowledge of financial systems (preferably back office) and an understanding of processes related to financial reporting.
3. Use of software engineering best practices including design review, code review and unit-testing.
4. Knowledge of MS SQL Server
5. Java (nice to have)