Date : Apr 22, 2022 Location :
Bangalore, KA, IN, 562110
BASIC INFORMATION ON THE POSITION
Position Name : Consultant
Mandatory / Required Skills & Location
Mandatory / Required Skills :
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To develop / maintain a module as per the design
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Participate in Customer calls and understand customer expectations
2. Provide Status reports to leads as per defined timelines
1. Understanding requirements of the modules / components assigned in-line with the overall project scope.
2. Prepare Unit test plan & cases and perform unit testing
3. Implementing / developing the code as per design.
4. Adherence to coding standards and guidelines
5. Ensure on-time quality delivery of allocated tasks
6. Compliance to SLK policies and procedures like Timesheet / Leaves management etc.
7. Assisting Senior Developer / Analyst & Designer in preparation of Integration Test Plan
8. Providing support during integration testing, system testing
9. Resolving any defects reported by peer reviews, independent verification and validation and testing.
10. Peer review
1. Quality of code as defined by the SLK Process
2. Contribute to re-usable of code / components
1. Team Collaboration
2. Learning initiatives as per the plan
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
DOMAIN / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS