1. SAP Basis administration and technical core tasks including SAP software installation, upgrade, applying Support Packages (with SUM tool), patches, and fixes, installation of add-on software components
2. Maintain multi-landscape environments through environment copies, system refreshes, and transport management
3. At least have 1 end to end implementation experience.
4. Client administration like local client copy, remote client copy, create and deleting clients.
5. Create RFCs and should be able to configure TMS (Transport Management System)
6. Create roles using different methods like transactions, direct objects, missing authorizations, restrictions etc.
7. Analyze / fix missing authorizations.
8. User administration like creating and deleting users, assigning and resetting passwords, locking and unlocking users.
9. Monitor and manage the servers, background jobs, performance of the system
10. Monitor the status of work processes, application servers and system logs etc
11. Configure SAP GUI at client computers
12. Troubleshoot any client or server problems
13. AWS experience would be an added advantage
14. S / 4HANA experience would be an added advantage
15. Experience on Solman 7.1 and Solman 7.2 Service desk tool to manage incidents
16. Experience on Solman 7.1 / 7.2 end to end configuration ( e.g. Adding system , creating EWA alert etc)