About the company :
The company is a software company that provides software solutions to businesses. It was started in 2016 by IIT alumnus to help businesses solve business problems by leveraging the best of technology.
Before that, he has spent a decade building and leading engineering teams at Microsoft, Google, and venture-funded startups.
Job Summary :
We are looking for a software engineer to help with mobile app development for consulting work we do for our clients.
You will be directly working with the founding team on this project (Serial Entrepreneurs, ex-IIT, ex-Microsoft, ex-Google).
Job Responsibilities :
1. Collaborate with designers to create innovative user experiences. Develop prototypes quickly to validate interactions and prove product designs.
2. Design and implement new user-facing features.
3. Optimize applications to maximize speed and scale, factoring in mobile network latency and bandwidth constraints.
4. Write client-side code to create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications.
5. Build the core libraries and frameworks used across various mobile applications.
Apply if you match the below criteria's :
1. B.E., BTECH, BCA M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related degree with 6 months + of experience in android app development.
2. Strong development skills in mobile app technologies & good general programming and algorithm skills.
3. Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work.
4. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
5. You are empathetic and collaborative with teammates.
6. You are comfortable with working at a fast pace and in an open environment.
7. Ready to work on Alternate Saturdays and in a startup.
What you'll gain :
1. Experience and skills required for creating and running a startup from the ground up.
2. The ability to exercise creativity and leadership in your work.
3. The chance to build products for a prominent, relevant, and real-life problem.
4. A team of highly selective, ambitious, and innovative co-workers.
5. Competitive salary and equity.