1. Oversees all company social media accounts management.
2. Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
3. Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
4. Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction.
5. Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
6. Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
7. Interviews, hires, and trains social media team members.
8. Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
9. Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.