Duties and Responsibilities
Manage and guide a team of Consultant and DEOs according to the respective Process Sales / Interline / Flown / Audit.
Maintaining all Reference Data required for the respective processes.
Ensuring that process are controlled and maintained.
1. Senior Officers would have to analyze BSP and ensure that further processes are followed accordingly.
2. Reconciliation of accounts
1. Inward and outward bound controls to me maintained
2. SPA and Provincial Filing to be maintained
1. Flight Schedule Maintenance
2. Exchange rate Maintenance
3. Control of flown process as per timelines
For Audit an officer can either be responsible for Fare Audit, PTA / Tax Audit or commission related Audits.
Ensuring that quality and Time Line SLAs are maintained for each respective process.
Generation of MIS and exceptional reports for their respective process as per client requirements.
Required Qualifications Graduate (Any Stream)
At least IATA (Basic) Qualified
ExperienceAround 2 years experience in any Airline related industry or in the Passenger Revenue Accounting Function.
Knowledge, Skills, and AttitudeKnowledge
Knowlegde of IATA rules and regulations.Skills
An eye for detail.
responsible for conforming to the Information Security Policy,
required to bring to their manager or Information Security Officer's attention areas of concern regarding information security.
required to abide by the terms of the applicable legislation.