As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
The main role of a Support engineer is to troubleshoot and resolve highly complex techno-functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are - high level of techno-functional skills, Oracle products knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction / service expertise.
Education & Experience :
BE, BTech, MCA , CA or equivalent preferred. Other qualifications with adequate experience may be considered.5+ years relevant working experience
Functional / Technical Knowledge & Skills :
Must have good understanding of the following Oracle Cloud Financials version 12+ capabilities :
and / or worked with L3 level support; and / or having equivalent knowledge.
We expect candidate to have :
1. Cloud Knowledge.
2. Implementation / Support experience in SaaS SCM - Order Management, Manufacturing, Inventory and procurement Management,
3. Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle Cloud SCM
4. Technically Strong with Expert Skills in SQL, PLSQL, OTBI / BIP / FRS reports, FBDI, ADFDI, BPM workflows, ADF Faces, BI Extract for FTP, Payment Integration and Personalization.
5. Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle Cloud.
6. Strong problem solving skills.
7. Strong Customer interactions and service orientation so you can understand customer’s critical situations and accordingly provide the response, and mobilize the organizational resources, while setting realistic expectations to customers.
8. Strong operations management and innovation orientation so you can continually improve the processes, methods, tools, and utilities.
9. Strong team player so you leverage each other’s strengths. You will be engaged in collaboration with peers within / across the teams often.
10. Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models / processes, applications product solutions, product features, technology features and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
11. High flexibility so you remain agile in a fast changing business and organizational environment.
12. Create and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, technical, implementation, support and test activities.
Personal Attributes :
1. Self driven and result oriented
2. Strong problem solving / analytical skills
3. Strong customer support and relation skills
4. Effective communication (verbal and written)
5 Strong willingness to learn new things and share them with others - Highly critical
7. Influencing / negotiating
9. Customer focused
10. Confident and decisive
1. Shift working is mandatory. Candidate should be open to work in India night shift
2. The candidate should be willing to relocate to other location on business need and also should be ready to travel on business