1. Work content measurement using MOST for new variants / EN changes / Method changes & implementation of the same.
2. Line balancing for different TACT & for different model mix & finalisation of Direct as well as Indirect manpower for each shop.
3. Improvements for NVA reduction by Process change / Method improvement.
4. Well aware about productivity improvement different kind of tools.
5. Ergonomics study of all stages in shops for identification of GYR status of the stage and improvement.
6. Take over IE activities from CME for new projects & team member for implementation of new products on line.
7. Monitoring of Manpower for the shop.
8. Identification of bottlenecks & debottlenecking as per requirement of volumes.
9. Support for Implementation of QMS & other management initiatives.
10. Maintaining MIS related to shops for Productivity, Manpower, Ergonomics & Improvements
11. Process excellence assessment for productivity. Job Requirements Experience (years) 6-8 years Industry Preferred Auto Indusrty Qualification B.
E - Mechanical / Production / Industrial Personality Traits Competencies Customer Focus
Innovation Led Transformation
Result Orientation with Excecution Excellence. General Requirements Vehicle system & process Knowledge.
Knowledge about VSM (Value Stream Mapping) Functional Competencies / Skills critical for the job MOST Work measurement
Quality Systems Names of Companies from where we can get this talent . All Automobile companies. ,