ENTERPRISE UNUSUAL, OPPORTUNITY UNUSUAL
Access Livelihoods Group
Access Livelihoods Group was established in 2005 in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a collective of social enterprises that by choice works with women and youth from marginalized communities to reimagine and transform their livelihoods.
The group comprising of six entities extend comprehensive services to enable enterprise incubation and employment opportunities.
As a group, we offer end to end support including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support programs. These professional services are delivered by a team of 60+ passionate individuals who have graduated from some of India's best institutions and have consciously chosen the road less traveled.
Presently AL Group is working with 65000 women producers across five states. To know more about AL Group, visit www.alcindia.org /
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU :
1. Support in finance management of units and projects of a project at Access Livelihoods
2. Support in monthly audit and accounts management
3. Ensuring compliance with legal and statutory requirements
4. Command over tally ERP 9, Excel and PowerPoint
5. Travelling across states in project locations
PERSONAL QUALITIES & BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS
1. Highly organised and disciplined person
2. Established track record of integrity and ethical behaviour
3. Resource consciousness and zero tolerance to misuse of resources
4. Empathy with the marginalised communities
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE :
QUALIFICATION : B.com / MBA Finance / M. Com / CA Inter / Final
EXPERIENCE : 2+ years of experience in Financial Management and Accounts preferably in community-based collectives, not-for-profit organizations, and societies.
1. Knowledge of financial management principles and practices
2. Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
3. Knowledge of costing and cost control
4. Knowledge of legal and statutory compliances for community-based collectives
5. Knowledge of local, state, and central laws regarding taxes
WHAT WE OFFER :
LOCATION : Central Office, Hyderabad
SALARY : Rs. 2.4 Lakhs to 4.8 Lakhs based on the experience