254502 Posting date : 11 Jun, 2019 Apply Save job
Deliver impactful & efficient Reporting / visualisation solutions under g uidance from manager to a Vodafone market as per SLA
Manage engagement wit h relevant stakeholders from the supported market
Support junior team memb ers in relevant areas
Support projects / inititaives in innovation & b ottomline impact
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
1. Responsible for implem enting the Reporting solution.
2. Plan the static reporting to dynamic vis ual solution.
3. Should be aware of the best in practise of the visual eff ects and the latest trends.
4. Help business get the right insight into th e business based on the dynamic dashboard.
5. Development of Dashboard and Self service reports for analysis.
Delivering assigned projects - D efine scope, adhering to SLAs, impact assessment and closure with the manager's guidance
Stakeholders Engagement - communication, updates, transition &am p; issue resolution
Processes- Documentation, innovation, provide input an d support manager for improving productivity and efficiency
Collaborate & support juinor team members to utilse best practices within the organisatio n
Delivery of projects within agreed timelines with quality
Delightful partner experience
100% documented and backed up processes
Knowledge sha ring sessions
1. Dashboard for the right business decision.
2. Propos ethe right tool and technology for the visualisation.
3. Solution to move from static reporting to dynamic visual analysis.
No budget, its an IC role with no direct or indirect reportee
Apply Save job Send to a friend
View all jobs in IT / Technology
What's it like to work at Vodafone?