1. Design overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy.2. Ensure the technical integrity and quality of the solutions.
3. Generate conceptual / logical architectures, system documents and risk assessments.4. Respond to RFI / RFP's, prepare solution documentation and presentations.
5. Lead the analysis of new / existing infrastructure architectures, specify long term direction, and ensures engineering platforms meet reliability expectations throughout the process.
6. Must be able to respond quickly and positively to shifting / multiple demands and opportunities in a complex environment using leading-
edge technology.7. Maintain strong vendor relationships and ensure that new vendors and / or partners are sourced that will align with service models agreed in line with client requirements.
8. Establish positive relationships with the client stakeholders and engage with them on a regular basis.