Role : SQL Data Analyst
Job Description : The client is looking for strong SQL Data Analyst with SQL expertise & work on client-facing roles with excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities & Duties :
1. Strong Hands-on experience on SQL - (creation of procedures, functions, triggers, events), Understanding of the data and its relevant data sources.
2. Program-specific database functions to create database triggers and design data tables.
3. After reviewing and analyzing data, design reports to show statistics and other information about specific database topics.
4. Remove dead data files and other irrelevant information to free up database space.
5. Write scripts to analyze data and perform specific data queries.
6. Isolate and resolve issues with data and databases.
7. Collect data from multiple sources and add them to the database and create visualization reports.
Good to have : Any prior working experience on BI tools.
Desired Skillsets :