Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
Determines creative design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data. Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development. Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.
1. The candidate will need to work on Analog IP circuits e.g. GPIO, Thermal Sensor, XO, Differential Clock Buffers and LDO etc.
2. The candidate need to work on new circuit architectures and sign-off them on silicon.
3. The candidate needs to work with local and off-site teams to raise the issues in development and get them resolved.
1. The candidate should have Bachelors or Masters' Degree in Electronics Engineering with sound knowledge of Analog circuits and concepts.
2. The candidate should have 5-12 years of experience in Analog Circuits in any of the mentioned areas e.g. GPIO, Thermal Sensor, XO, Differential Clock Buffers, PLL, DLL and LDO etc.
3. The candidate should have necessarily good communication skills to interaction with team and resolve issues.
4. Knowledge of scripting language like PERL, TCL and SKILL will be considered as an added advantage.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-
art from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support.
Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly / test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Legal Disclaimer :
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews.
We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money.
We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.