Job Description :
Role : Full Stack Developer
Major Responsibilities :
1. Should have worked on REST Services using Spring Boot / Spring MVC application
2. Should have worked on CRUD operations on DB using REST APIs using Spring Boot application
3. Should have worked on JWT authenticationusing Spring Boot application
4. Should understand, design, develop code as per JIRA user stories defined in the Sprint
5. Should have worked on agile methodology
6. Should document all the design / configuration changes related to application
7. Should have worked on unit testing Spring Boot application
8. Should follow coding standards and best practices for Spring Boot application
9. Should coordinate with other team members in resolution of issues / sharing ideas / development
10. Should identify risks at the earlier stages of development and take necessary actions.
Basic Qualification :
1. Should have above 5 years of experience in start-ups / Product / consulting industry.
2. Should have experience in applying formal techniques for design and development of applications in Java (JEE) stack.
3. Should have completed SCJP Certification
Preferred Qualification :
1. Bachelors degree in Engineering from a top tier college.
2. Working experience in Banking & financial services is a plus
3. Entrepreneurial zeal and the passion to build something great.
4. Fun, outgoing personality able to collaborate well across different types of people and teams